Guest safety is our top priority at Hillside Motel. Because of the unprecedented times concerning COVID-19, our motel has implemented several increased health and safety measures.We always strive to maintain high standards of cleaning and sanitation at our motel. In addition to the standards already in place, we have taken additional precautionary measures to combat the spread of COVID-19 by: ·
• Ensuring soap and hand-cleanser products are available for our guests and staff
• Staff will be provided with PPE consisting of disposable gloves, aprons, masks
• Staff provided additional safety and sanitation training
• Frequent sanitizing of publicly used surfaces at the motel, such as counter tops and doorknobs, ice machine, etc.• Provided a check in/out window at the office to minimize contact·
• Limited room service for guest staying multiple nights unless requested by guest
• Minimum time period before new guest are permitted into a recently occupied room·
• During the COVID-19 crisis check in /out times have been modified to allow additional time to thoroughly sanitize and clean rooms.
• Employees who are exhibiting symptoms of being sick are required to stay home and if symptoms occur while at work are sent home immediately for rest and recovery·
• We are committed to complying with the stringent health standards recommended by local health department during this public health situation and following their instructions about public health safety
• Pool - will open 06/06/2020 following all required guidelines outlined by the governor of Virginia for Phase II. There will be a limited capacity permitted in the pool area. Social distancing will remain in place at the pool area. Pool hours will be 10:30AM - 08:00PM.
We are asking guests to assist us with the combating of COVID19 by:·
• STOP - anyone with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19 or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days of their stay are not permitted at the establishment to limit potential exposure to others. We never want to turn a guest away but appreciate your understanding and corporation during these unprecedented times. Click here for details of symptoms. If you should become ill during your stay please call the office at 800 366 0559, for medical emergency please dial 911.
• Washing hands with soap and water frequently for the 20 seconds recommended by CDC·
• For ones staying multiple days please contact housekeeping for any needed items as we are limiting in-room services during this time of the pandemic·
• Placing dirty linen in provide linen bins within room
• Wearing face mask when possible and maintaining the social distancing of 3-6 feet·
• When possible leave windows open to allow fresh air in ·
• Utilize the check in/out window or call the office at 800 366 0559 for any needs
• If you are ill we ask that you post-phone your visit until you are feeling better (and we hope you get well soon)
Should you have any questions or require more information please do not hesitate to contact us.
Hillside Motel LLC Management